db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Stanley Bradbury <Stan.Bradb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [WWD] Check of edits from : Review of Final Chapters (5 and 6)
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 23:13:38 GMT
Daniel John Debrunner wrote:

>The various versions of WWD at
>
>http://db.apache.org/derby/manuals/index.html#latest
>
>are out of date. The PDF version only has the first activity.
>
>Dan.

Hi Dan -

Thanks, I'll look into the PDF build problem - it should contain the
first four chapters which have been committed.  The HTML docs contains
all four chapters so am hoping it is something simple with the PDF
transform process.  In the meantime you can use the verification copy of
the PDF for Chapters 1-4 that is attached to Derby-913 - the download
URL is:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12325929/CheckCommitWWD-Ch1-4.pdf

The final two chapters are near the end of the review period.  I intend
to submit the patch to be committed tomorrow  barring new major issues.
The initial draft without the changes from the review can be viewed by
downloading:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12326037/ReviewPDF_wwdCh5and6rv1.0.zip

The changes are fairly minor -
One:  renaming the 'miscellanea' section and changing the links as
described in my message to Jean:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-dev/200605.mbox/%3c44569B46.3010005@gmail.com%3e

Two: And rewritten two of the Activity notes as shown in:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-user/200605.mbox/%3c445FE787.5070509@gmail.com%3e