db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Searching for a mentor
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 19:15:20 GMT
Great!  What you have to do first is apply to be a mentor.  To do this
go to http://code.google.com/soc/mentor_step1.html.

Let me know when you've done this, and I'll ping the ASF administrator
to accept you as a mentor.

Then you can go to the following URL and review the application.

http://code.google.com/soc/asf/app.html?csaid=rmoazeni@gmail.com:15b4b9e9:c68a8e6d

Please feel free to communicate with the applicant directly to try to
refine the proposal.  Ultimately you need to give it a rating, with the
highest being "+4" - I will mentor this proposal.

Thanks!

David