db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From TomohitoNakayama <tomon...@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject Re: Regression Test Failure! - TinderBox_Derby 405038 - Sun DBTG
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 16:25:27 GMT
Hello.

I found next two test, which were added in DERBY-326, were failed.

derbyall/derbynetmats/derbynetmats.fail:derbynet/SuicideOfStreaming.java
derbyall/derbynetclientmats/derbynetmats.fail:derbynet/SuicideOfStreaming.java

Those tests assumes programs are build as Sane.
I guess that programs used in TinderBox tests are build as Insane.

Why assumption of build as Sane was needed is that SuicideOfStreaming
tests need to cause Exception in specific point in code of streaming lob.
It was not possible to work out way to cause such exception except for
artificial Exception caused by code compiled only in Sanity build.

Anyway, I need to solve this problem.

I think excluding those tests when programs are build as Insane is
appropriate solution.
I start to resolve this problem.

Best regards.

--