db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: What should I set JAVA_HOME to
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 19:02:44 GMT
Well, something like

"If you are working with JDBC 4.0, you might want to set JAVA_HOME to
the JDK 1.6 install location.  This is not required but is the preferred
way to do a build of Derby that includes classes that require the 1.6
compiler"

Also, when I went through BUILDING.txt, I didn't find the section saying
how to set the jdk1.6 location in ant.properties (the "old" way of doing
this)

David