db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: [WWD] Review of Final Chapters (5 and 6)
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 23:59:52 GMT
Stanley Bradbury wrote:
<snip>

> Thank you for pointing this page out - I like your suggestion  but think
> it better to replace the main link at the beginning of the chapter
> (currently pointing to the 'Quick Start' page (QS)) with the more
> focused   DerbyInstruction page (DI). What do you think?

I agree, especially since I populated the Quick Start from the
DerbyInstruction Wiki page.

<snip>
> And now onto you question:  A better name for DerbyInstruction here are
> some off-the-top (if not off-the-wall) suggestions (I like DerbyHowTo as
> well):
>
> DerbyCookbook  -  CookingWithDerby  - DerbyRecipes - DerbyRecipebook
>
> ImplementingDerby  - RunningWithDerby - DerbyKnowHow

I'll toss out a few more:

HowToUseDerby
UsingDerby
LearnDerby
DiscoverDerby
UnderstandDerby

I think we want to be somewhat careful choosing a name since you'll link
to it in the doc. --Would be inconvenient to change it later.

 -jean