db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Rodrigo Madera" <rodrigo.mad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code formatting debate, confusion and wasted time , Has it gone on long enough?
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 20:50:10 GMT
Hey, tabs are 8 spaces by nature.

I've always used tabs. I will never ever move to non-tabs in the
future for my projects.
There is no "logical" explanation for this other than personal taste.

I used Subversion and it has never complained about anything.

Talking about code style is like talking about soccer.

We all know who the best is, but everyone has it's favorite, so they
will hide/manipulate/favor the facts =o)

Rodrigo