db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Berkus <j...@agliodbs.com>
Subject "State of Derby" at OSCON 2006
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 22:59:39 GMT
Derby folks,

In addition to one 45m talk, we have scheduled a five minute "lightning
talk" to on the "State of Derby" to bring OSCON attendees up to date on
your project.  Currently, Francois Orsini is scheduled for both the
full-length and the 5min "State of" talk.

If any other Derby committers are going to be at OSCON, I wanted to give
someone else a chance to do the 5 minute update.  Please e-mail me
directly if you're already planning on being at OSCON and are interested;
I'm not subscribed to this list.   Or find me on irc.freenode.net,
"agliodbs".

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus