db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Halley Pacheco de Oliveira <halle...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: DERBY-1339 - messages_pt_BR.properties file
Date Sat, 27 May 2006 22:39:02 GMT
I made a partial revision of pt_BR localization files, and update of files
java/tools/org/apache/derby/loc/sysinfoMessages_pt_BR.properties,
java/tools/org/apache/derby/loc/toolsmessages_pt_BR.properties,
java/engine/org/apache/derby/loc/messages_pt_BR.properties and
java/drda/org/apache/derby/loc/drda/messages_pt_BR.properties. More revisions will be done
these files, but since there are many messages I changed only what was more important in my
opinion. With this I closed DERBY-1339 issue.

Novidade no Yahoo! Mail: receba alertas de novas mensagens no seu celular. Registre seu aparelho
agora!
http://br.mobile.yahoo.com/mailalertas/