db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Halley Pacheco de Oliveira <halle...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject DERBY-1339 - messages_pt_BR.properties file
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 11:52:51 GMT
Hi,

Jira issue DERBY-1339, java/drda/org/apache/derby/loc/drda/messages_pt_BR.properties file
(*), was
created four days ago, and wasn't commented by anyone. Since this file was already translated
into
Brazilian Portuguese, I was expecting a reply from the original translator, but I don't know
if
this file was translated at IBM or ASF.

I am translating the documentation, not doing localization, but if there isn't anyone responsible
for Brazilian Portuguese localization I can be doing localization together with documentation.

Regards,

Halley

(*)  This file contains messages for NetworkServerControl translated into Brazilian Portuguese.

Novidade no Yahoo! Mail: receba alertas de novas mensagens no seu celular. Registre seu aparelho
agora!
http://br.mobile.yahoo.com/mailalertas/