db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dyre.Tjeldv...@Sun.COM
Subject Questions about Upgrade tests
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 20:05:18 GMT
I'm looking at DERBY-514 to figure out what the preferred
way of running the Upgrade tests is, and have some questions:

1) Should it be possible to run the Upgrade tests stand-alone? Or just
   as part of an Upgrade suite? If so; what is this suite called?

2) If I check out trunk I should not have to put anything in
   ant.properties to run the Upgrade tests, right?

3) I should be able to set derbyTesting.jar.path if want to run the
   Upgrade tests with a different set of 10.1 jars than those I
   checked out with trunk. Correct?

4) I thought I read in DERBY-514 that derbyTesting.jar.path is
   described in BUILDING.txt. But when looking at BUILDING.txt from
   trunk I cannot find anything about this.

5) Are the Upgrade tests now part of derbyall?

Thanks,

--
dt