db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <knut.hat...@sun.com>
Subject Re: client/am/Versionj.ava
Date Sun, 16 Apr 2006 08:18:52 GMT
"David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouvering@Sun.COM> writes:

> P.S. I tried to trace how the logwriter gets set, but wound up in a
> dead end with a constructor for NetConnection that appears to never
> get called in our source...  How *does* the logwriter get set on a
> connection?

All the constructors for NetConnection take a NetLogWriter. The
constructors are called from the newNetConnection() methods in
ClientJDBCObjectFactory (and ClientJDBCObjectFactory40), which are
called from ClientDataSource.getConnection(), ClientDriver.connect()
and the constructors for ClientPooledConnection.

--
Knut Anders