db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From John Embretsen <John.Embret...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Setting patch available flag?
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 17:09:25 GMT
Wednesday, April 5, 2006, 6:24:20 PM CET, David W. Van Couvering wrote:

> I am noticing a number of patches being attached to JIRA, but when I do
> a quick query to see what items have a patch available (by looking for
> the checkbox), only one shows up.  A gentle reminder to set that
> checkbox when you upload a patch! :)

I think the global JIRA filter "Derby: JIRA issues with patch available"
by Sateesh needs to be updated because of Andrew's change a few days ago
(the 'Patch Available' checkbox was changed from "Other Info" to "Derby
Info").

When I search using my own patch available filter, I get 19 issues... So
I don't think committers and reviewers are out of work quite yet ;)

--
John