db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Deepa Remesh" <drem...@gmail.com>
Subject JIRA popular issues tab does not show all issues with a vote
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:07:02 GMT
Hi,

I was looking at the popular issues tab in JIRA
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:popularissues-panel)
Some of the issues I voted for (e.g. DERBY-210) does not show up in
this tab. The heading for the tab mentions this:

Popular Issues
(shows the unresolved issues sorted by number of votes, with fix-for versions)

But I see issues without fix-for versions are also getting displayed
in the tab. So that does not seem to be a reason why the issues I
voted for are not showing up. It seems to me there is a limit to the
number of issues displayed on the page.

Can someone please take a look at this ?

Thanks,
Deepa