db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Revision 397980 changes MessageId to ClientMessageId
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 21:25:58 GMT
On 4/28/06, David W. Van Couvering <David.Vancouvering@sun.com> wrote:
> Hi, all.  It turns out I needed iapi/reference/MessageId.java on the
> client side, so I moved it to shared/common/reference.  Then, to avoid
> class name confusion, I renamed client/am/MessageId to
> client/am/ClientMessageId.  I just checked this change in (passes
> derbynetclientmats cleanly).  This may cause some conflicts in your sandbox.

I think you forgot to update the package name in the MessageId in
java/shared. Fixed with revision 398017.

andrew

Mime
View raw message