db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about Fix Version tracking for 10.1 porting
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 20:45:28 GMT
On 4/28/06, Kathey Marsden <kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> The 10.1.2.x   version is the  snapshot version where the  issue is fixed.
> The 10.1.3.0  version is the maintenance releease version where the
> issue is fixed.
>
> So, for instance if we post a snapshot release next week (which I think
> would be a *really*  good idea)

I am planning on posting two snapshots between now and the release
candidate, but I wanted to give a little more time for merging and
fixes before posting a new snapshot, though. I was thinking of posting
the first one late next week or the following Monday (May 5-8) and
then the next one somewhere in the week of May 22-26 before I'm away
on vacation. That seems like a good interval between the snapshots and
the release candidate in the second week of June.

andrew