db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Regression flag: unset if fixed?
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 04:29:10 GMT
Hi derby-dev,

I posted this as a question to DERBY-1244, but in case people weren't
watching that specific issue, I thought I'd post it as a general
question. That issue covered a regression, but I fixed the issue. It's
now closed, but should we clear the regression flag since there is no
longer a regression? I'm leaning towards yes, it should be cleared,
since there is no longer a regression, but I wanted to make sure there
was consensus as to whether that was the right thing to do.

Thanks,
andrew