db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jdk16 javadoc tool now usable on Derby
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2006 15:26:37 GMT
> I have checked in a change to the way that we generate javadoc: If
> ant.properties points at a jdk16 installation, then we use the jdk16
> javadoc tool and include JDBC4 support classes in derbydocs and in the
> published api. If ant.properties does not point at a jdk16 installation,
> then we use the javadoc tool in $JAVA_HOME and we exclude the JDBC4
> support classes.
>
> Please let me know if you have problems generating javadoc.

Can't build the 1.4 javadoc on OS X now. Unlike Windows, JAVA_HOME
corresponds to the top-level of the jdk installation. It's kind of
weird to set JAVA_HOME to, say c:/andrew/jdk142 on Windows and have
java.home come out being c:/andrew/jdk142/jre in the JVM. *shrug*

I'll take care of it. I assume I can also remove the 'dummy' target
while I'm in there? :-)

andrew