db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 10.1.3 planning
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 20:28:40 GMT
On 4/13/06, Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton@amberpoint.com> wrote:

> Can you post an URL or something, Andrew? I tried going to
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY and looking at places like
> "Preset Filters" but I didn't see an obvious place that was the thing
> you referred to.

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure you can't get a permanent link to a
JIRA filter. Let's try again, just to be sure:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12310872

If that doesn't work for you, you can get to the filter by clicking
"Find Issues" in the pinkish bar on the front page, then click Manage
to see manage on the toolbar on the left just underneath the pink bar
on the next page. This will show you a list of the shared filters, and
"10.1 open code bugs" should be in the list.

andrew