db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Patch for running RunSuite with a list of suites (was Re: !$!% derbyall)
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 17:48:22 GMT
On 4/13/06, David W. Van Couvering <David.Vancouvering@sun.com> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me how I find out, if derbyall or any suite goes down
> half-way through, what suites have run so far, and which ones have
> passed and which ones have failed?

In the directory where you were running the tests will be a file
{suite}.sum, which contains a running list of all the tests that had
run so far. you'll need to take a look at the order of the suites in
derbyall to determine where you were, exactly. But just search for
'Failed' in the sum file and you'll find the diff of any failures that
had already occurred.

andrew