db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Revision 397980 changes MessageId to ClientMessageId
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 21:32:24 GMT
Thanks, Andrew.

Now tell me how I could possibly have gotten this to build and pass 
tests with this mistake.

David

Andrew McIntyre wrote:
> On 4/28/06, David W. Van Couvering <David.Vancouvering@sun.com> wrote:
>> Hi, all.  It turns out I needed iapi/reference/MessageId.java on the
>> client side, so I moved it to shared/common/reference.  Then, to avoid
>> class name confusion, I renamed client/am/MessageId to
>> client/am/ClientMessageId.  I just checked this change in (passes
>> derbynetclientmats cleanly).  This may cause some conflicts in your 
>> sandbox.
> 
> I think you forgot to update the package name in the MessageId in
> java/shared. Fixed with revision 398017.
> 
> andrew

Mime
View raw message