db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Revision 397980 changes MessageId to ClientMessageId
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 18:43:23 GMT
Hi, all.  It turns out I needed iapi/reference/MessageId.java on the 
client side, so I moved it to shared/common/reference.  Then, to avoid 
class name confusion, I renamed client/am/MessageId to 
client/am/ClientMessageId.  I just checked this change in (passes 
derbynetclientmats cleanly).  This may cause some conflicts in your sandbox.

David

Mime
View raw message