db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject 10.1.3 Bug Fixing
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 01:52:50 GMT
Hello Derby-Dev!

I put up  a Wiki page http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenOneThreeRelease
with bug fixing info for the release.    Here is our (pretty tight)
schedule according to Andrew, our release manager:

Last day to commit changes:        June 8
Testing and voting begins            June 9
Target release date                     June 28

Regardless of  your 10.2 release date preference, this is a great
opportunity to get users some useful fixes  and start  reducing the bug
backlog.     Already 56 Issues have been fixed since 10.1.2.1!
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=10594&resolution=1&fixfor=12310616&fixfor=12310880&fixfor=12310631&fixfor=12310750&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC

I hope everyone will fix or port  a bug or two.  For  bug fixing ideas
take a look at:

: http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/HighValueFixCandidates

Please add your picks and speak up or adjust  if anything  listed there
looks off mark.

Happy  Fixing!

Kathey