db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: 10.2 release in August?
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 16:55:54 GMT
Hi Andrew,

Yes, I'm still planning to manage a JDBC4-capable Derby release to go GA
soon after Mustang (jdk1.6) goes GA in September/October. Bryan and Knut
have expressed some concern that the Mustang schedule may slip. Although
I do not foresee a Mustang schedule slip, I acknowledge the risk here.
My plans assume that Mustang will hit its deliverables.

Regards,
-Rick