db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Stanley Bradbury <Stan.Bradb...@gmail.com>
Subject [WWD] LAST CALL - for comments: CH 3 and 4 Revision 1.1 review
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 14:56:21 GMT
Please submit comments on Chapters 3 and 4 (rv 1.1) of Working With
Derby by the end of business today.   I will be preparing a PATCH for
the commit of these chapters later today (along with some format updates
of Chapters 1 and 2).

Thanks

Review background and links included below for your convenience.