db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Quick Start link and Document link request [was: [web] Derby site reorganization (resend)]
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:13:35 GMT
Stanley Bradbury wrote:
> Jean T. Anderson wrote:
>> --- SNIP  --
>>
>> so, this is what the list would look like:
>>
>> Apache Derby
>> Charter
>> Quick Start
>> Derby Wiki
>> License
>> FAQS
> I have been looking at the new 'Quick Start' page on the Derby website
> One thing I would like to see added to the 'Basics' section of
> the page is a link to the online documents set (
> http://db.apache.org/derby/manuals/index.html#docs_10.1) . Or possibly
> duplicate the document list, whatever seems best.

Good suggestion -- thanks.
>  And something else I noticed
> 'Quick Start' is no longer a link in the sidebar of the HOME tab as
> shown above.  I recall it was suggested that it be removed so this may
> be intentional - if not, please be advised it needs to be readded.

I checked in changes to the web site last week that removed the "Quick
Start" link from the Home tab. See the announce in
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-dev/200604.mbox/%3c4440327B.8050804@bristowhill.com%3e,
which points to details in
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-user/200604.mbox/%3c443FFC58.50704@bristowhill.com%3e
.