db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject diff in TestResultSetMethods
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 16:46:38 GMT
I'm seeing the following failure in a clean client torn off the
mainline. This is a diff in the DerbyNetClient run of the jdbc4 test
TestResultSetMethods. I'm running under mustang build 78.

MasterFileName = master/TestResultSetMethods.out
0 add
> [...]
 > Unexpected exception when invoking getFetchDirection():
 > SQL Exception: 'ResultSet' already closed.
 > Caused by: org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException: 'ResultSet'
already closed.
 >       ... 8 more
 > Unexpected exception when invoking setFetchDirection():
 > SQL Exception: 'ResultSet' already closed.
 > Caused by: org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException: 'ResultSet'
already closed.
 >       ... 8 more
 > Unexpected exception when invoking rowDeleted():
 > SQL Exception: 'ResultSet' already closed.
 > Caused by: org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException: 'ResultSet'
already closed.
 >       ... 8 more
 > Unexpected exception when invoking clearWarnings():
 > SQL Exception: 'ResultSet' already closed.
 > Caused by: org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException: 'ResultSet'
Test Failed.
*** End:   TestResultSetMethods jdk1.6.0-beta2 DerbyNetClient 2006-04-17
09:29:58 ***