db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: Invitation to Participate in Summer of Code 2006]]
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2006 23:39:11 GMT
Dan, you make excellent points.  Andrew and Jean also give excellent
points, but for some reason I am excited by your points, while Andrew
and Jean's points make me feel somewhat sad and dutiful :)

I will hold off doing anything until we get this resolved.  I personally
agree that this is Google's decision.

David