db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: 10.1.3 planning
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 21:32:52 GMT
Hi Andrew,

Are you sure this filter is shared?  When I click the link, I get "You
do not have the permission to view the selected private filter."

I believe that you can link to filters.  I've put links to filters in
JIRA and elsewhere and they seem to work.  Do you know if it's possible
to add a filter to the Preset Filters list?

-- Michelle