db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: !$!% derbyall
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 17:32:26 GMT

Rick Hillegas wrote:

> 2) I seem to recall that, earlier this year, optimizer modifications
> bloated up the the per-query running time.

I second Army's note... I would like to see specifics if true. The only
known problem after original Army's fixes is with NIST test taking much
longer, for which Army submitted a fix sometime ago. I checked in the
fix into trunk yesterday. If anyone know any specific performance
regressions, I would like to know about them.

Satheesh