db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: !$!% derbyall
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 17:20:57 GMT

David W. Van Couvering wrote:
> <rant on>
> Sorry, but it is so frustrating.  I started a derbyall run at 9 this
> morning, and it was still running this evening.  My CPU was at 100%, I
> could get barely any work done, and then my machine hung up, I had to

Out of curiosity what are the specs on the machine you are running.
I run on a 2 year old laptop, running XP - 1700 mhz, sane build.  My
latest run against sun jvm 1.4.2 against 10.1 was 4 hours - and I hardly
ever see 100% cpu (I realize trunk has more tests, just don't have those
results handy).  It is likely insane build will run faster.