db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: !$!% derbyall
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:44:18 GMT
On my similalry configured machine, debyall takes about half a day to
run. This contrasts with its behavior last July, when it took maybe 3-4
hours. It's my impression that derbyall takes significantly longer to
run this week than it did last week. Here are my unscientific musings:

1) On my machine, I notice that tests take significantly longer if I run
them under the SecurityManager.
2) I seem to recall that, earlier this year, optimizer modifications
bloated up the the per-query running time.

-Rick