db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject !$!% derbyall
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 00:11:02 GMT
<rant on>
Sorry, but it is so frustrating.  I started a derbyall run at 9 this
morning, and it was still running this evening.  My CPU was at 100%, I
could get barely any work done, and then my machine hung up, I had to
reboot, and the way our harness works you have to start *completely from
scratch* -- there is no way to start from the beginning.
</rant off>

If I weren't so busy trying to get some this i18n work completed I would
do the work of defining a smaller MATS.

Instead I must sigh and restart the thing all over again.  Hopefully by
tomorrow morning it will be completed.   I have two other patches in the
queue waiting for machine resources so I can run derbyall for them as

View raw message