db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: Sometimes, the "incubator" logo appears on the Derby web site pages
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 23:41:40 GMT
Thanks a lot for considering my feedback, Jean!

> I think I can put a redirect in place that will at least make it
> apparent in the URL these are 10.0 docs.

That would have helped me be less confused.

The other thing that puzzles me is, why is the "search" box searching
all of the different versions of the doc. Is it not sufficient simply
to have the search box search the current version of the doc?

If people really wanted to have a search tool which searched the older
version of the doc, maybe there could be an "advanced search" area
somewhere on the site?

thanks,

bryan