db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Sometimes, the "incubator" logo appears on the Derby web site pages
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 20:54:03 GMT
This is not a big deal, but I was a bit surprised to see the
"incubator" logo still appearing in a few places on the Derby
web site.

Here's what I did:

1) Went to http://db.apache.org/derby
2) In the Search box on the left hand side of the page, just
    below the "quick links" section, I typed it IDENTITY_VAL_LOCAL
    and hit the Search button
3) This took me to a Google page with results that looked good,
    so I clicked on the second one, which was:
    http://db.apache.org/derby/manuals/reference/sqlj82.html

On that last page, for me at least, there is an "incubator"
logo at the top of the page, instead of the Derby Black Hat logo
that I was expecting to see.

thanks,

bryan