db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Newcomer component
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 16:37:29 GMT
That's a good point, but if we put a link to the JIRA filter for
newcomers on the newcomer Wiki page it shouldn't be too bad...

When entering a JIRA bug, the checkboxes are very easy to see and easier
to select than components, so that's a plus.  That and it is more
accurate, IMHO.

The question I have, is how hard it is to convert bugs with Newcomer
component to bugs with the Newcomer checkbox...

David