db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rajesh Kartha <karth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build errors on 10.1!
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 15:04:04 GMT
I am also getting the build failure if I  sync up to the latest version.

But if I do an svn update -r 391876 (which is what our nightlies are at
yesterday), the build is ok.
A change  that was introduced between 391876 and  392307  is causing the
failure.
The  BrokeredConnection.java is importing
org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlState;  (from the client package )

shouldn't that be

org.apache.derby.iapi.reference.SqlState;

instead

C:\derby10_1\10.1>svn update
U    java\engine\org\apache\derby\impl\jdbc\EmbedResultSet.java
U    java\engine\org\apache\derby\impl\jdbc\EmbedStatement.java
U    java\engine\org\apache\derby\impl\jdbc\EmbedPreparedStatement.java
U    java\engine\org\apache\derby\impl\jdbc\EmbedConnection.java
U    java\engine\org\apache\derby\iapi\jdbc\BrokeredConnection.java
U    java\engine\org\apache\derby\iapi\jdbc\BrokeredConnectionControl.java
U    java\engine\org\apache\derby\iapi\jdbc\BrokeredConnection30.java
U    java\engine\org\apache\derby\iapi\jdbc\BrokeredStatementControl.java
U    java\engine\org\apache\derby\jdbc\EmbedPooledConnection.java
U    java\engine\org\apache\derby\jdbc\EmbedXAConnection.java
U    java\engine\org\apache\derby\jdbc\XAStatementControl.java
Updated to revision 392307.

-Rajesh