db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Upgrade Testing - more tests needed for 10.2 ?
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 22:40:13 GMT
Thanks for this important effort, Deepa.

Is there a document for developers somewhere that explains the kinds of
changes that impact upgrade, and how you go about writing a test an
upgrade-impacting change?  I'm a bit mystified myself right now...
(although I'm pretty darn sure i18n changes in the client don't impact
upgrade :) ).

David