db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Question about checkDataSource test and DERBY-1158
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 23:18:24 GMT
After  updating my client with the change for DERBY-1158 I see the
following diff  in the client checkDataSource test.
I think this diff is ok but wanted to check before updating the master
because I wasn't sure about the lock output.
It is different than embedded.  I was wondering if someone could confirm
that these changes are ok for updating the client checkDataSource.out
master.

Note: checkDataSource is not yet in the client suite because of  DERBY-1173.

< sru1-global-2: java.sql.SQLException: Cannot set holdability
ResultSet.HOLD_CURSORS_OVER_COMMIT for a global transaction.
---
> sru1-global-2: ru(SQL_CURLH000C4) contents {1} {2} {3}
361c361
< sru1-global-4: java.sql.SQLException: Cannot set holdability
ResultSet.HOLD_CURSORS_OVER_COMMIT for a global transaction.
---
> sru1-global-4: ru(SQL_CURLH000C7) contents {1} {2} {3}
413c413
<   xid row 0 lock count 4
---
>   xid row 0 lock count 12