db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Monitoring/improving code coverage (was Re: code coverage results for trunk - svn revision no 390306)
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 23:24:34 GMT
Backing out the code was a suggestion, not a rule.  What is appropriate
I think depends upon the situation.

My main point is it would be good to have the information made available
to us in a timely and "in-your-face" way -- we don't have to go
searching for it, and we find out right away -- so we can discuss it as
a community and try to make the right decision.

David