db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Ongoing regressions
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 22:53:43 GMT
We seem to continue to have the following platform-specific regressions:

- wisconsin.java -- tons of diffs on CYGWIN-NT-5.1

- NSinSameVM - server didn't start on CYGWIN-NT-5.1 and Solaris x86

- dcl.sql - fails to start database in on CYGWIN-NT-5.2
 > ERROR XJ040: Failed to start database 'jar:(ina.jar)db7', see the
next exception for details.
 > ERROR XBM0W: An exception was thrown while creating an instance of
class class org.apache.derby.impl.io.JarStorageFactory registered for
identifier jar.

- sysinfo - fails with permission errors when running with classes
instead of jar files (this doesn't show up on any of the test runs, as
they all run with jar files.  So is this considered a regression?)

Do we have a status on each of these?  Are bugs logged?  Is anyone
working on them?  I am finding myself having to filter out a little too
much noise prior to my checkins...

Thanks,

David