db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Should we vote on it? (was Re: Discussion (in preparation for a vote) on interface stability table)
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 18:23:32 GMT
I think this is a good approach.  Having the project open source solves
some of these nasty "bug-compatibility" issues that can occur with
closed-source projects with Big Customers.

I'll try to add something to this effect in the Wiki page, although it
may already be covered in the Exceptions section.

David