db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Olav Sandstaa <Olav.Sands...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: sysinfo reports range of svn versions for a clean check-out
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 09:38:01 GMT
Olav Sandstaa <Olav.Sandstaa@Sun.COM> wrote:
> Andrew McIntyre <mcintyre.a@gmail.com> wrote:
> > What version of svn / svnversion are you using? I'm using 1.2.0, and
> > I'm not seeing this problem. Even if I cd to tools/testing/derby and
> > svn up the external directory to a new revision, my Derby basedir
> > still reports the same revision without a range.
>
> I am using version 1.2.3 of svn/svnversion when seeing this problem:

This might be a subversion problem. I have now tried to do a similar
check-out using an older version of subversion (1.1.4) that I had
installed. Using this version I do not see the problem. svnversion
reports only one version number for the Derby sources.

I will try with a newer version of subversion (I have subversion 1.3.0
on my laptop which is currently at home).

..olav