db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From yeradis <yera...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question?
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 21:17:27 GMT
why other tools like sql server , postgres , oracle, enterprisedb, ... and
last but not less Access  are good?
i think  because they have built-in functions , simple funtions like julius
mentioned

of course what i mentioned is a very small feature
but this small thinks are big aprecciated by the normal user

and i thinks that derby way is not only for engineers is too for some people
looking a solutions for their daily problems ;-)

and again :-( sorry by my english

and jean have a nice weekend ;-)