db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <Knut.Hat...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Any more comments/reviews/feedback on DERBY-428?
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 20:13:24 GMT
Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton@amberpoint.com> writes:

> Does anybody have any additional comments to offer on
>
> It's not the highest priority bug in the world, but it's a small
> clean fix, I believe, and I'm proposing to go ahead and commit
> it later this week.

Hi Bryan,

The patch looks clean and simple, so I suggest that you just go ahead
and commit it.

(I didn't understand this comment in the regression test, though: "The
different JDBC clients support slightly lowever limits". I guess it's
just that my vocabulary is somewhat limited and that 'lowever' really
is a word. :) )

--
Knut Anders