db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramandeep Kaur" <ramandhin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build of toursdb - make it optional?
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 17:38:51 GMT
Hi David,

You can directly go to toursdb directory and run ant there.
>cd trunk/java/demo/toursdb
>ant

But before you run ant in this directory, you should run "ant cleantoursdb"
target at the top level to clean up.
>cd trunk
>ant cleantoursdb

Note: ant cleantoursdb does not delete the class file insertMaps.class that
is built during compile. So if you are just cleaning up toursdb, then you
have to manually delete file under classes/toursdb.

I hope I answered your question.

Thanks, Raman

--
Ramandeep Kaur