db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] Java(TM) not getting rendered properly for html
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 00:24:26 GMT
On 3/27/06, Jeff Levitt <derby@mylevita.com> wrote:

> Here is the bug I reported to the DITA toolkit, along
> with some responses:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=725074&aid=1456430&group_id=132728
>
> It sounds like the problem is on our end.  Does anyone
> have an idea what the problem might be if itsnot with
> the Toolkit?

Figured it out. The web server on minotaur must default specifying a
charset of ISO-8859-1 in the HTTP headers. I added an .htaccess file
to derby/docs/ to set the charset for html files to UTF-8 and now the
files all appear correctly.

Sorry for the misdirection, I got confused about what was working
where and how it was fixed. The DITA bug can be closed.

andrew