db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r386187 - in /db/derby/code/trunk: ./ java/build/org/apache/derbyBuild/ java/engine/org/apache/derby/iapi/services/sanity/ java/shared/org/apache/derby/shared/common/i18n/ java/shared/org/apache/derby/shared/common/sanity/ tools/ant/p
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 18:26:53 GMT
On 3/16/06, Knut Anders Hatlen <Knut.Hatlen@sun.com> wrote:
> davidvc@apache.org writes:
>
> > AM   java/shared/org/apache/derby/shared/common/sanity/SanityState.java
>
> I thought SanityState.java was generated in the build process. Should
> it really be in the repository?

No, it shouldn't. I've removed it. Otherwise, jar builds will always
end up with always with M (modified) in their version string.

I also have a problem with adding SanityManager to the insane client
jar file. This means that we probably have to move to using
classlister to build the client jar, but whatever it takes,
SanityManager should not be in the insane client jar.

David, can you fix this?

andrew