db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating copyrights for 2006
Date Sat, 04 Mar 2006 07:03:15 GMT
> Jeff Levitt wrote:
> > If you want, I can do the copyright dates and the DTD
> > declarations in one patch and get them all out of the
> > way.
> the point of the legal-discuss thread is we should only update the
> copyrights for the files that actually get modified -- not just blindly
> update every file.
> So, as you modify files that address Jira issues I suggest you update
> the copyrights for those files.

Also, I'm presuming that altering the DTD definitions would mean that
we're moving to a newer version of the DITA toolkit where the changes
in the DTD definitions have already taken place. So, I would like to
take care of the DTD updates when they are necessary, along with the
commit of any necessary files to move to a newer version of the DITA

Until that time, I would expect that we would stay with the current
version of the DITA toolkit used to build the Derby docs -

View raw message