db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject ColumnMetaData methods not in use - would like to comment out
Date Sat, 01 Apr 2006 00:43:13 GMT
There are some methods in client.am.ColumnMetaData.java that are not
being used at all right now, and rather than internationalize their
messages, which are somewhat odd, I'd rather comment them out.

They are

void guessInputParameterMetaData(int, int)
void guessInputParameterMetaData(int, int, int)
void guessOutputParameterMetaData(int, int, int)

I double-checked -- they are not in our documented APIs, and these
methods are not part of java.sql.ResultSetMetaData, which this class
implements.

Anyone object?

David