db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Lance J. Andersen" <Lance.Ander...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JDBC ResultSets from DatabaseMetaData
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 13:06:17 GMT
This has been clarified in the JDBC 4.0 spec.

Again and i cannot say this often enough the tutorial and reference is
not to be deemed the end-all when it comes to JDBC.  The spec consists
of the JDBC API javadocs and the PDF spec.

I am trying to correct as many issues that i can for JDBC 4.0.  There
are things in the tutorial that are wrong and there are some that are
more correct.  I am addressing them as i find them.

regards
lance